School menus for the terms
- Click - Autumn 2020 HCL Coloured Menu
- Click - Autumn 2020 Pupils Choice Option form
- Click - Summer 2020 Pupils Choice School Meals Menu Letter
- Click - Summer 2020 Pupils Choice Menu
- Click - Winter/Spring 2019-20 School Meals Letter
- Click - Winter/Spring 2019-20 School Menu - Please complete
- Click - Winter/Spring 2019-20 HCL Coloured Menu Page 1
- Click - Winter/Spring 2019-20 HCL Coloured Menu Page 2
- Click - School Letter on Applying for FSM for September 2019
- Click - Fact Sheet for Universal FSM
- Click - Fact Sheet for Yr 3 upwards FSM
HCL Changes To How You Can Pay For Your Child's School Meals from 1/4/21
HCL will be changing their bank account to Nat West from 1/4/21. Therefore only online payments can be made. Click on the letter below to find out more.
Click to access - HCL Letter changes to school meals payments
School Meals Charges - September 2020
From September 2020 the cost of a school meals has increased to the following:
Thursday 3rd September - Friday 23rd October 2020 37 days @ £2.60 = £96.20
Monday 2nd November - Friday 18th December 2020 35 days £2.60 = £91.00
Meals of a high standard provided by Hertfordshire Catering are cooked daily in our school kitchen. They offer children a well-balanced, nutritious meal and form an important introduction to social skills.
From Autumn 2018, school dinners will cost £2.40 per day or £12.00 per week. Cheques should be made payable in advance to Hertfordshire Catering Ltd.
Alternatively, you can pay by using Schomms via the link: https://login.schoolgateway.com/0/auth/login
Free School Meals (FSMs) - Please register for all FSM Reception -Yr 6
- Click here to access website to register: or phone HCC Education Hotline on 01438 737370 or 01923 471370 for further details
INFORMATION FACT SHEET FOR PARENTS
- Click to Access Information:/docs/Information_sheet_Free_School_Meals.pdf
- Click to Access Who is Entitled: /docs/Who_qualifies_for_Free_School_Meals.pdf
You may be entitled to claim free school meals for your child / ren.
In England, children are entitled to receive FSM if their parents or carers are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
• Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
• During the initial roll out of the benefit, Universal Credit
Universal Infant Free School Meals - Please register - Reception - Yr2 only
As of September 2014, the Children and Families Act 2014 places a legal duty on all state-funded schools in England, including academies and free schools to offer a free school lunch to all pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2.
It is important that parents that would otherwise have been eligible for FSMs apply for them as this affects our Pupil Premium which we use to provide additional support.
Please register your child for FSMs if you are entitled - even if they are in Reception, Year 1 or 2.
Children are asked to bring a piece of fruit, fruit drink or savoury snack for morning break. Please do not send chocolate, sweets, crisps, fizzy drinks, glass bottles or cans. We are a healthy school!
The Foundation Stage and KS1 are provided with a piece of fruit daily.