You will access TEAMS as you did during lock down when accessing your child's online learning. If you do not have a user name/email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I access teams?
You can access teams in several ways:
- Log in at https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- In Windows, click Start > Microsoft Teams.
- On Mac, go to the Applications folder and click Microsoft Teams.
- On mobile, tap the Teams icon.
Sign in with your child's username/email and password.
In addition to your laptop/phone/iPad or PC, you may need:
- Webcam and Headphones ( this may help you hear clearer but is not compulsory.
How to join your child's Parents evening meeting.
Join with link
- Select Click here to join the meeting in your meeting invite/email to be taken to a page where you can either participate on the web or download the desktop app. If you already have the Teams app, the meeting will open there automatically.
- Then, you will go to the lobby where the class teacher will admit you when it is your turn.
Join from Calendar
- Select Calendar on the left side of Teams to view your meetings.
- Find the Parent evening meeting and select Join. Or, if someone starts the meeting, you'll get a notification you can use to join.
Join a Teams meeting - Video